A sale!

If you are a mom or a soon-to-be mom or if you are planning to one day be a mom, here is a sale you might be interested in. You can get one of these baby slings for free, you just have to pay shipping and handling, which is about $12. Go to Sevenslings.com, choose the sling that you like best and use the code "Breastfeeding." Slings usually cost a lot more than $12, so I was pretty excited when I saw this deal! I'm hoping it is super comfy to carry a baby in.

You can also get a nursing cover for free at uddercovers.com (I know, awesome name for a website), using the same code. Shipping and handling is $10 for this.
And at the same website you can get reusable nursing pads for free with the same code. Again, shipping and handling is $10. 

I'm not sure how long the sale is going on, I think it might be a week-long thing, starting yesterday, but I'm not positive about that. Several weeks ago they had a similar sale to this going on at these websites and I ordered the baby sling. It came with instructions on how to use the sling differently depending on the age of your child. Right now it is packed up in my diaper bag of cuteness-- just three more months until I have a little person to put into that sling!  

No comments:

Post a Comment