This most glorious artist

Look at the work of this artist, Julia Denos. Oh my heavens, I think she is glorious!






She just had a book that she illustrated published. It's about Audrey Hepburn. 





And here is another artist I found on etsy recently. I like his stuff too! His name is Matte Stephens and the titles for his pieces are so amusing!
"The Abernathy family was happy yet a little surprised that Humbert the rare red sweater wearing elephant was out for viewing."





"Alfred was obviously underdressed for his induction into the Adventurers Hall of Fame."

1 comment:

  1. You may think that first artist is "glorious," but I'll be honest, as soon as I loaded your blog, my first thought was, OOOH ANNIE I LOVE IT! I totally thought it was your work. :) You are totally that good.

    ReplyDelete