What will baby #2 be?

So, this is Adam and I've never actually written on the blog before.  I've commented and told Annie what to say many times but never have actually typed anything.  Of course, it is March Madness and the brackets are coming out soon and that means it's time to make predictions.  Well, this prediction isn't about sports, wow, crazy I know, I'm not talking about sports?  That's a first.  This is about baby #2.  I have created a poll on the side of the blog where you can decide if baby #2 will be a boy or a girl.  Annie thinks it will be a girl but I believe it's going to be a boy.  It's a 50/50 so make your guesses today.  Annie's ultrasound will be on Monday.  We can't wait to find out, we're so excited.  Ella is excited too, she secretly knows the gender but isn't revealing anything to us yet.  Matthew, Annie's brother, who is down for the weekend from BYU, places pink items and blue items in front of Ella to see what she'll choose to give us hints about the gender.  It's fun to think about but the truth will be revealed Monday.  What do you think it will be?  Vote now!

No comments:

Post a Comment