A Family of Five

This is a family portrait I just finished recently of this incredibly adorable family!
I had never met them before so the mom of the family added me on facebook so that I could go through her photos and get an idea of their personalities and it was fun because I felt like I really got to know them through all of her photos of them.
She takes beautiful photos of her family and captures all aspects of their lives.
Unfortunately I can't take any more commissions to do family portraits like this right now because I have several other big projects I'm in the middle of right now and then I'm having a baby so like I mentioned in my last post I'm setting aside art for a little while.
But it's so fun to do these portraits, I'll miss getting to do this for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment