It was time for the mullet to go



This girl no longer has a mullet.
It's a good thing.
I was so nervous to have her hair cut for the first time, I have no idea why!
I brought all sorts of snacks with me to keep her occupied and hopefully sit still.
The hairdresser was super quick and started cutting before I even noticed, trying to get it done before Ella knew what was happening.
But by the end, Ella decided that she was done with sitting still and I had her pinned on her stomach across my lap as the hairdresser leaned over and snipped the final hairs.
And here is the before and after:


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha!! This post made me giggle. Ella, I just want you to know that the mullet was adorable and we loved it. But I am loving this new cut. It does good things for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete