Why do I never take pictures while people are visiting? I don't know.


 



 These past 3 weeks we have had a constant stream of family and friends visiting.
This morning, the last of them left, and we are so sad!
Every morning when Ella woke up, I would carry her into the main part of the house and she would call out to see who was there and would respond to her calls.
And when she saw her Grammy and her Pa and her cousins and aunts and uncle she would get so happy, and kick those little legs as if she were riding a bicycle super fast and she could hardly drink her breakfast bottle because she just wanted to play with all the wonderful people.
This morning, no one came to her calls.
For some reason I just stop taking pictures when people are visiting so I don't have pictures of even half the people that were here, which is sad.
Now, back to normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment