That time I butchered Ella's hair



With our trip to Oregon coming up 
I had to try some warm outfits on Ella for her to wear at night 
since it’s a lot cooler by the Oregon coast at nights than it is here and we’ll be sleeping in cabins. 
That blue outfit had me laughing so hard when I saw her in it, 
I had tears coming down my cheeks
and she was giggling at how much I was laughing.
Also, last week I gave Ella a haircut, just in the back of her hair.
She was starting to get a little mullet and it was time for it to go, and I thought to myself, how hard can it be to just snip off that mullet?
That thought led to disaster because turns out, it’s not too easy to cut hair and make it look good.
Honestly, another person probably wouldn’t notice it unless it was pointed out, but once it’s pointed out you can see that it’s all crooked and as Adam says, "you missed a whole section of hair."
Oh man.
So I guess I shouldn't have done that.
I would post a picture but I haven't taken one because I don't want Ella to be able to find it one day when she's fourteen and be like, "Mom, how could you do this to me? I slept 13 hours straight for you every single night. And this is how you rewarded me?"
Luckily it's only in the back of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment