The Easter Bunny Came and Threw a Tantrum

WARNING: Longest post EVER
So it's my first Easter and my mom made me wear this dress

I don't even like dresses

So I'll just take this off.

What is that?

Oh gross, it's one of my mom's hairs.

Well, that doesn't surprise me, my mom sheds like a crazy person ever since she had me, her hairs are always on my clothes.

Did you guys know that most of the time I am a really nice girl, but when I'm in a bad mood I am really good at letting people know it?

I'll show you how it's done:


Step 1: Start by making an unhappy face and flailing

Step 2: Accuse people around you of purposefully starving you or depriving you of sleep

Step 3: Threaten to take off all your clothes 

Step 4: Arch your back so that it's tricky for anyone to pick you up. And keep trying to pull off your clothes at the same time. This can be difficult to do both at once, but with practice, you'll get it.

Step 5: Scream and stuff

Sep 6: Repeat steps 1 through 5 multiple times with increasing intensity and an even angrier expression on your face.

Step 7: When you've spent all your energy, lie helplessly on your back and let out little wails until someone finally gives you what you want.

And that is how it's done.

Love, Ella

1 comment:

  1. Seriously you crack me up every single day. MISS YOU ANNIE!!

    ReplyDelete