Cadbury Eggs


It's that wonderful time of year when you eat an entire bag of mini Cadbury eggs in place of a regular meal.
Okay, just kidding, but that's not too far from the truth.
Happy Easter tomorrow!
They're pretty powerful.
And I laugh to the point of tears every time I read 13 Simple Steps to Get You Through a Rough Day, so I had to post the link in case you haven't seen it yet.

And something I love:


When I change Ella's diaper, she lifts up her legs for me and holds onto her toes while I wipe her little bum.
And then when I slide the new diaper under her, she puts her legs back down so that I can strap on the diaper.
And then my mom-pride kicks in and can't help but think that my little girl MUST be THE smartest girl in the ENTIRE world. Because she figured out how to hold onto her toes while I change her diaper, so that makes her a prodigy child, right? Probably. 


No comments:

Post a Comment