Michelle Catts

Michelle tagged me in a post on her blog to post a picture of myself, list 11 random things and then answer some questions. So I did. And it was pretty fun, so here we go:

Once upon a time I spent the most wonderful and heartbreaking summer in Romania and it completely changed the rest of my life.

11 random things
1. This is my current fave color combo (so beautiful!)
2. This is one of our absolute favorite recipes right now (with bbq sauce instead of marinara and bbqed chicken and bacon and mozzarella)
3. This is the ringtone I've had on my cell phone for the past 4 years because I love it that much
4. I love this dessert place in Orem, it's adorable and incredibly delicious. 
One day I want to paint all the rooms in my house all different colors just like that place.
5. I'm way excited to teach Ella this. I've seen how it can help children throw fewer tantrums because they don't have to get frustrated over their parents not being able to understand them. And I really want to get Ella one of these, who thinks of these smart things?
6. This article made me get excited for the years to come.
7. How wonderful is this movie clip?
8. This is such a cool tv show! (Thank you, Marnaloah and Scotty for introducing us to it).
9. One of my favorite talks of all time.
10. My very favorite cereal is this and second place goes to this one.
11. Still love this dance more than I can say.

11 questions

1. What was your favorite food when you were little?
48 cent maple bars from WinCo (I was healthy even then)

2. What's the #1 played song on your Ipod? 
I guess songs that make me feel calm are what I listen to the most
This one 
Credits by The English Chamber Orchestra on Grooveshark
and then
this one
Pitter-Pat by Erin McCarley on Grooveshark
3. If  you could choose anyone as your mentor, who would it be?
Rockstar, obviously. Okay, just kidding. I actually don’t know the answer to that question. But I would love to be a bug on the wall at Rockstar’s house and see how she makes her corner of the world so beautiful and idealistic. 

4. What would you name your autobiography?
Is it cheating to give it the same name as my blog? 

5. What is your weirdest habit?
I am a major unintentional imitator. The way I talk and walk and say things is a huge mix of everyone I know. I find myself saying the same phrases and words as my co-workers and making the same facial expressions as people I live with and using the same voice inflection as friends. I wonder if they notice that I’m imitating them? I kind of hope not, because that would be weird. Recently I caught myself making a facial expression that imitated Ella’s. Baby expressions can rarely be pulled off well by adults, so I need to make sure I don’t do that again. 

6. There is a new release from your favorite author, do you buy it online or rush to get it in print?
Definitely in print, if I really love a book I have this crazy need to underline and circle my favorite parts, so it has to be in print.

7. Were you named after anyone?
I used to think that my name was a combination of my Dad’s mom’s name (Anna May) and my mom’s name (Lisa), which combined would be Annelise, but then I found out that that was just a happy coincidence. So, no.

8. If you could meet a fictional character, who would you choose?
Lily Potter. Just because.

9. Two things within arms reach
A little strawberry-blond haired girl sucking her thumb and five different burp rags-- I am prepared

10. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
The Bachelor-- oh my gosh, I need to swear off that show. All I do is talk about how ridiculous majority of the girls are while I watch it and by the end of it I feel like an awful person.

11. Coke vs. Pepsi?
Neither-- I know, I’m a terrible person! My favorite is the cheap-o fruity flavors of shasta: strawberry-kiwi and raspberry creme-- mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment