Other peoples links to other peoples blogs

You know when you've already looked at the latest post on all of the blogs you follow but you don't feel like getting up and doing anything real with you're life, you'd rather just continue to live vicariously through other people via their blogs so you start clicking on all the links that your favorite blogs have to other blogs? 

That's how I found this video. I have no idea who Marin is, I just know that Jordyn follows her blog (Jordyn, I have spent the past few days clicking on almost every blog link listed on your blog because they are hilarious).

This video is even better the second time you watch it. 



1 comment:

  1. 1. Marin is one my favorite humans, and I met her on my London study abroad, and 2. THAT VIDEO IS SERIOUSLY KILLER!! Oh my gosh I am going to have to show that to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete