Ella's cute-faced dad

I think Ella has her daddy's mouth. What do you think? 
(The baby dressed in boy clothes are Adam and the rest are Ella)









This picture of Ella crying is the best that I could find to match the picture of Adam crying, but she totally makes the exact same face that Adam made above, I just don't have a picture of it.




So, I feel kind of bad that my blog has turned completely into an Ella fan page. 
I was trying to think about what else we do in our life that I could post about besides Ella and unfortunately I came up with nothing because our entire life revolves around Ella. Every single thing we ever do has to be timed around when Ella needs to eat or sleep or what kind of mood she is in. 
She is are whole life. 
And we love it! 
Even in the most awful of moments, when it's the third night that week that she has been crying her head off past 2am and I'm so exhausted I probably couldn't even tell you the first letter in my name and I have spit up dripping off me and my pjs smell like baby poop and my neck and chest are all scratched up from Ella's flailing hands, even then, if you were to ask me if I regret having Ella I definitely would tell you that I don't regret it in the slightest, bad nights and all. Although I wouldn't mind if she figured out how to get to bed at a decent hour. And I really am struggling at figuring out how to balance the things I need to do with taking care of Ella.

After a particularly terrible week of trying to get Ella to sleep for the night I loved this post by Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment