Deep-fried heaven smothered in goodness

Our Best Bites has a recipe for Puffed French Toast, which is basically deep-fried heaven smothered in cinnamony-sugary goodness. I decided to try out this recipe for Father's Day and it was so worth every single one of those deep-fried calories! I guess I'm already growing out of majority of my wardrobe anyway, so what did I have to lose? And, of course, Adam approved as well. But really, if you have a special breakfast occasion coming up, definitely try out this recipe!

I made a raspberry-blueberry version of this strawberry sauce, which was super yummy! Adam ate his french toast plain, because it was good enough on it's own.


Adam told me that I didn't need to do anything for him because he wasn't a dad yet, but really? If you run to the store to pick up foods that your wife's baby is demanding and if you hold her while she cries through hormonal roller coaster rides caused by her baby and listen to her get frustrated about not fitting into clothes because of her baby, I'm pretty sure that makes you a dad. And a wonderful dad at that!


And here is my amazing Dad:
This is when he took me on the best daddy-daughter date ever (we went backpacking for three weeks through Western Europe and it was glorious!)

I get to see him for the first time in a year tomorrow and I'm very excited!

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment