Pleasures await you by the seashore

This project was another one where we were given a fortune and had to illustrate it, but this time in paint. My fortune was: Pleasures await you by the seashore. I used fabric for their swimsuits, which I thought was cool-looking!
Here is a character for character design class before he gets colored:
And I'm doing an art project on Grace Kelly right now and the more I talk to people about it, the more I realize that people know Grace Kelly's name, but they don't really know who she is-- so tragic! Not that knowing about her life will benefit you in any way, but she was such a beautiful lady and she lived a fairy-tale-like life. She was a famous actress whose movies were box-office hits and then the Prince of Monaco fell head-over-heels in love with her and asked her to marry him and she became the Princess of Monaco. Ridiculously romantic.

This past weekend, when I asked Adam what he wanted to do, he had just one request, that we make and float paper boats down a stream. So we did. 

1 comment: