Adam Can Sing and Dance

Adam has several different approaches to dealing with Ella crying. 
1. Make noises that are louder and crazier than hers to hopefully confuse her into silence
(it's awesome to be in the same room as them when this happens, listening to a screaming baby and a yodeling husband)
2. Put her in her bouncer and bounce it at a rapid-speed pace to hopefully astound her into silence
3. Sing crazy songs about her life while dancing around with her to enchant her into silence

I got a recording of the last approach. He had been singing this song about Ella's life for a good five minutes before I even started recording


While I was looking through the videos on our recorder I came across this recording from a couple years ago of Adam's dance moves. My favorite moves are at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment